CCH® ProSystem fx® Practice Management
Gain the visibility you need to improve processes and effectively manage your firm.
Yes! I want to see how Practice Management puts me in control of firm processes.
Features Designed to Enhance Firm Workflow Efficiency
Practice Management's time and billing software provides all the modules you need for effective firm management:
- Project Management and Tracking — Monitors project due dates and budgets, provides reports on budget-to-actual hours and dollars, assigns employees to projects and offers full tax tracking to monitor the flow of tax returns.
- Contact Management and Marketing — Allows you to track clients, contacts, business affiliates, prospects and leads. Helps you analyze your referral and business affiliate relationships to gain new clients, build your business and create marketing materials to better promote your services.
- Billing and Invoicing — Gives you the ability to bill by project, review historical transactions, generate on-screen invoices and assign a billing status to every client.
- Accounts Receivable — Manage your client balances, including entering payments and adjustments and assessing finance charges. Also allows you to email statements with customizable dunning letters to manage delinquent accounts.
- Time and Expense Entry — Uses an intuitive time-entry screen to encourage on-screen, daily use by employees. Unlimited timers help employees increase their billable time and convenient alerts help them remember to submit their time sheets.
- Forecasting — Anticipate staffing needs and spot bottlenecks with new forecasting features. Staff can schedule their own time and view weekly forecasts, and management can ensure workload is evenly balanced among staff.
- Reporting — Reports can be printed, emailed, saved as PDFs and exported to a variety of other formats, including Microsoft® Excel®. Practice Management offers 70 standard reports, and an easy-to-use Report Writer with 50 templates to help you create customized reports for your firm.
Powerful, Award-Winning Software
Complete Project Management
Monitor client project due dates including alerts to ensure timely service and delivery to clients. Use budget to actual reports to maintain a close watch on operational efficiencies and ensure capture of every billable minute.
Billing and Invoicing
Generate and edit invoices at a glance, track their status, and email invoices to your client when complete — or send paper invoices if you choose.
Anticipate staffing needs and spot bottlenecks before they occur. Provide better client service by ensuring workload is evenly balanced among staff.
Learn How Successful Practices Use Firm Management Software
Want to speak with a Solutions Consultant for more information?