CCH® ProSystem fx® Practice Management
Gain the visibility you need to improve processes and effectively manage your firm.
Yes! I want to see how Practice Management puts me in control of firm processes.
Features Designed to Enhance Firm Workflow Efficiency
Ensure your projects stay on track and meet deadlines. Workflow features allow you to identify bottlenecks, balance workloads, and provide responsive client service. Practice Management's time and billing software provides all the modules you need for effective firm management.
Time and Billing
- Time and Expense Entry — Uses an intuitive time-entry screen to encourage on-screen, daily use by employees. Unlimited timers help employees increase their billable time and convenient alerts help them remember to submit their time sheets
- Billing and Invoicing — Gives you the ability to bill by project, review historical transactions, generate on-screen invoices and assign a billing status to every client.
- Accounts Receivable — Manage your client balances, including entering payments and adjustments and assessing finance charges. Also allows you to email statements with customizable dunning letters to manage delinquent accounts.
- Project Management and Tracking — Monitors project due dates and budgets, provides reports on budget-to-actual hours and dollars, assigns employees to projects and offers full tax tracking to monitor the flow of tax returns.
- Forecasting — Anticipate staffing needs and spot bottlenecks with new forecasting features. Staff can schedule their own time and view weekly forecasts, and management can ensure workload is evenly balanced among staff.
- Reporting — Reports can be printed, emailed, saved as PDFs and exported to a variety of other formats, including Microsoft® Excel®. Practice Management offers 70 standard reports, and an easy-to-use Report Writer with 50 templates to help you create customized reports for your firm.
- Contact Management and Marketing — Allows you to track clients, contacts, business affiliates, prospects and leads. Helps you analyze your referral and business affiliate relationships to gain new clients, build your business and create marketing materials to better promote your services.
- Mobility — The CCH ProSystem fx Practice Management Mobile Time app helps staff be more efficient by entering time and looking up client information anytime, anywhere. The convenient app is available for iOS® and Android™ devices.
Powerful, Award-Winning Software
Learn How Successful Practices Use Firm Management Software
Want to speak with a Solutions Consultant for more information?