ATX™ Tax Preparation Software
The easiest to use, most complete professional tax software for CPAs and Small Firms. Don’t just take our word for it. Rated easiest to use in The Tax Adviser’s annual Tax Software Survey!†
File advanced returns fast with the easiest to use, most complete professional tax software for CPAs and small firms.
With an easy-to-use, forms-based interface and supported by the industry's largest form library, ATX is ideal for individual preparers and small firms alike. Designed to get you and your support staff up and running as quickly as possible.
- User-friendly design and features to help you quickly process and e-file returns with minimal errors
- A huge library of over 6,000* tax compliance forms
- Additional integrations to help you easily import tax information, share files with clients, and more
*Includes tax, payroll compliance, and sales and use forms.
Easy-to-Use with Robust Diagnostics
- Rated easiest to use in The Tax Adviser’s annual Tax Software Survey!†
- Identify e-filing errors, omissions, overridden entries, and more with Check Return
- Track the refund or balance due with every entry with Refund Meter
- Navigate between forms easily using Page, Worksheet, and Form tabs
Large Library of Over 6,000 Forms
- Federal, state and local returns, including 1040, 1120, 1120S, 1065 and 1041 and corresponding schedules
- Specialty and informational returns, including 706, 709, 990 and 5500
- Forms for both federal and state sales and use tax
Import accounting data from QuickBooks Online into 1040 Schedule C, 1065, 1120, or 1120S.
Full integration with your customizable CCH iFirm Portal for secure file sharing – simply log into ATX to see all uploaded documents.
More About CCH iFirm
Add our Payroll Compliance Reporting solution for a simple, powerful means of completing and e-filing your payroll returns.More About Payroll Compliance Reporting
See ATX in Action
ATX PRS Package
Total Tax Office
Support & Knowledge
ATX PRS Package
Total Tax Office
1 $34 per individual Federal & companion state; $60 per business Federal and companion state
2 75 FREE, then $5.50 combined federal/ state/ extension
3 Primary Sources includes the Internal Revenue Code, IRS Regulations and Publications, and Court Cases
4 Conversion utilities are provided free to all new customers. Conversion Services (assistance) are an additional charge for all except ATX Advantage customers
5Payroll pay-per returns: 94x: $13/per filing with a maximum of $65 per TIN (4 quarterly + 1 annual); includes E–filing. All other federal and state payroll returns: $13 per filing.
*Unlimited current tax year e-filing. For prior years, a $5.50 e-file fee applies.
Need to Talk to a Representative About ATX?
Complete a quick form to have a representative contact you within two business days.
ATX™ helps Prime CPA LLC Save Time, Improve efficiency while offering an Easy to use Solution to their Tax Preparation Process.
"ATX software is more user-friendly than the other options my firm has tried, especially for less-experienced staff. The software’s form-based format — with a library of more than 6,000 federal, state, local, and specialty forms — is a huge benefit."