CCH Axcess™ Client Collaboration
A secure unified collaboration hub for firms and their clients.
Find out what firms need to understand about client collaboration.
Talk to a Representative
Yes! I’d like to speak to a Solutions Consultant about CCH Axcess Client Collaboration.
Track Client Workflows From Beginning to End
The CCH Axcess Client Collaboration module offers firms a new way to move client work through their workflows. A unified collaboration hub for firms and their clients, CCH Axcess Client Collaboration is the next evolution of a secure portal.
Firms can send and receive engagement letters, request information with customizable organizers, review and deliver returns, obtain e-signed 8879 forms, and send invoices. Clients can review, sign and return engagement letters; respond to a simplified organizer questionnaire and document request list; import their W2s, 1099s, 1098s and other year-end financial documents directly from the source; and can track the entire process from one centralized interface.
A Seamless Partnership
CCH Axcess Client Collaboration’s platform facilitates a frictionless experience between firms and clients across all tax and audit workflows. Clients are walked through a straightforward step-by-step process, so they are never left guessing what to do next.
- The ability to e-Sign engagement letters and other documents saves clients time and postage.
- Retrieve W2s, 1099s, 1098s, and other year-end financial documents directly to the organizer request list, saves clients time and makes these documents immediately available when issued.
- Review the return, and view a summary of the return, and e-sign Form 8879.
- Create, send and track engagements, including engagement letters and clients’ progress on customizable organizer questionnaire and request lists.
- Send organizers and all client-provided documents through Scan and AutoFlow to quickly jumpstart tax returns.
- Improved client relations due to ease of use of the client collaboration system.
New Client Collaboration Features and Enhancements
The Wolters Kluwer team continues to enhance CCH Axcess Client Collaboration with innovative new features developed with input from customers. The latest release includes several new features that enable firms to customize and personalize the tax organizers they send to clients. With more personalized organizers, firms can reduce the headaches and time spent going back and forth with clients to collect all the data they need during busy season.
Want to learn more about updates to CCH Axcess Client Collaboration?
Check out the latest announcement from our product team.
Ready to see what CCH Axcess can do for your firm?
Client Collaboration Resources
Grow your firm's expertise with these resources