ATX™ Pay-Per-Return System
A cost-effective option for one of the industry’s most trusted professional tax solutions.
Yes! I want to see why tens of thousands of tax professionals rely on ATX.
ATX Pay-Per-Return System
ATX Pay–Per–Return System (PRS) is designed for professional tax preparers who file a lower volume of 1040 and business returns. For a nominal per-return fee, ATX Pay-Per-Return allows you to easily complete any combination of returns that you need – federal or state forms, including business, specialty and sales & use forms (even W-2s, 1099s and 941s).
Ideal for Tax Professionals who:
- Prepare a limited number of federal and state individual, business, or specialty returns.
- Need a cost-effective solution without compromising on quality and accuracy.
- Need an additional program that works in conjunction with our 1040-based tax preparation solutions.
- Need quick access to industry-leading tax research and education options.
The ATX Advantage
- Robust Compliance Formset Handle your clients' unique tax needs with access to more forms than other competing products.
- Forms-Based Interface Work within the familiarity of a traditional return.
- Leading Research Integration Ensure seamless workflow by leveraging an all-in-one suite with practice management and tax law research integrations.
- U.S. Based Support Get unlimited access to U.S.-based phone support or online chat.
Low Per-Return Price:
- Individual Return (1040) E–filing of federal and companion state - $32
- Business Return E–filing of federal and companion state - $57
- Payroll Return 94x: $12/per filing with a maximum of $60 per TIN (4 quarterly + 1 annual); includes E–filing. All other federal and state payroll returns: $12 per filing
- $297 Annual License Fee
- $300 deposit to be used towards your prepared returns
See ATX in Action
Give ATX a test drive with a no-obligation free trial or attend a demo webinar led by a Wolters Kluwer Solutions Consultant.