Prepare unlimited federal 1040 returns and individual returns for up to three states.
Yes! I want to see why tens of thousands of tax professionals rely on ATX.
Prepare unlimited federal 1040 returns and individual returns for up to three states. Complementing your professional tax software package, the self-help Knowledge Library and MyATX Blog serve as extra resources to keep you up to date with tax law and product updates around the clock.
Included with ATX 1040
- Two concurrent user licenses, with the option to add additional users
- All federal 1040 forms
- State forms for up to 3 individual states, additional states available on a pay-per-return basis
- 75 e-File returns included, with the option to add more
- Payroll Return 94x: $12/per filing with a maximum of $60 per TIN (4 quarterly + 1 annual); includes E–filing. All other federal and state payroll returns: $12 per filing
- Free software conversion tools
- In-app access to the CCH U.S. Master Tax Guide®
- Advanced Tax Calculations and Compliance Capabilities
The ATX Advantage
- Robust Compliance Formset Handle your clients' unique tax needs with access to more forms than any competing product.
- Forms-Based Interface Work within the familiarity of a traditional return.
- Leading Research Integration Ensure seamless workflow by leveraging an all-in-one suite with tax law research integrations.
- U.S. Based Customer Service Get unlimited access to U.S.-based phone support or online chat.
See ATX in Action
Give ATX a test drive with a no-obligation free trial or attend a demo webinar led by a Wolters Kluwer Solutions Consultant.