Prepare unlimited federal 1040 returns and individual returns for up to three states.
Yes! I want to see why tens of thousands of tax professionals rely on ATX.
Prepare unlimited federal 1040 returns and individual returns for up to three states. Complementing your professional tax software package, the self-help Knowledge Library and MyATX Blog serve as extra resources to keep you up to date with tax law and product updates around the clock.
Included with ATX 1040
- Two concurrent user licenses, with the option to add additional users
- All federal 1040 forms and up to three individual 1040 States
- 75 e-File returns included, with the option to add more
- Free software conversions
The ATX Advantage
- Over 7,000 Compliance Forms Handle your clients' unique tax needs with access to more forms than any competing product.
- Forms-Based Interface Work within the familiarity of a traditional return.
- Leading Research Integration Ensure seamless workflow by leveraging an all-in-one suite with practice management and tax law research integrations.
- Award-Winning Customer Service Get unlimited access to award-winning, U.S.-based phone support or online chat.
See ATX in Action
Give ATX a test drive with a no-obligation free trial or attend a demo webinar led by a Wolters Kluwer Solutions Consultant.