(Contact-less) Tax Preparation Fee Payment Options
Do you need new contactless ways to collect your tax preparation fees? We have you covered with the most settlement solution offerings in the industry; ranging from traditional refund transfer products, low cost options and programs to help you collect your tax prep fees at no cost to your taxpayer.
Refund Transfer Products
Taking advantage of these bank product options will not only benefit you with an easy payment solution and through substantial fee-based revenues, but they will benefit your clients as well. Refund transfer products enable you to get your clients their money quickly and securely. They also limit your clients’ up-front expenses by having their tax preparation fees automatically deducted from the refund.
Benefits of refund transfer products:
- No more postdated checks or invoicing customers
- Collect your tax preparation fees directly from your clients’ refunds
- Allow your customers to take advantage of competitive Refund Advance products
- Easy check printing
TaxWise offers the largest variety of bank product programs; ranging from low cost options to traditional offerings. We have something to fit your business. Visit the TaxWise support site to enroll today.
Traditional Refund Transfer Solutions:
Santa Barbara Tax Products Group®
Partner with the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (TPG) to attract & retain more clients.
Republic Bank & Trust Company®
Headquartered in Louisville Kentucky Republic Bank is one of the largest locally-owned community banks, and has been recognized as one of the top performing banks in the nation.
You have choices, we have solutions! With Refund Advantage, we have created something uniquely different - a refund transfer program that enables you to customize your account in a variety of ways and earn the money you deserve.
EPS provides a suite of comprehensive refund transfer and payment solutions to manage every financial transaction in your tax office.
Low Cost and Alternative Solutions:
- Lets you deduct your tax preparation fees directly from your clients' refunds
- $15 deducted from tax prep fees, additional fees may apply for certain disbursements
- Available in TaxWise® and ATX™
What is FeeCollect?
FeeCollect is a service that permits tax preparers who file electronically (EROs) to deduct their tax preparation fees directly from their clients' refunds. This service is being offered in cooperation with Santa Barbara Tax Products Group. (SBTPG).
Who can use this service?
Any ERO who signs up for FeeCollect through the MyATX Solution Center or MyTaxWise Solution Center websites. FeeCollect is being administered by SBTPG, but EROs should NOT complete the SBTPG ERO Bank Application. Instead, they should look for the separate FeeCollect application on the MyATX Solution Center or MyTaxWise Solution Center.
Can I offer FeeCollect and refund transfer products too?
No. FeeCollect cannot be used in association with any refund refund transfer products. Tax preparers who offer refund refund transfer products, even if they do it through SBTPG, may not participate in FeeCollect.
How does FeeCollect work?
Professional tax software solutions creates a taxpayer consent form which prints out with the tax return. When the taxpayer's refund is received by SBTPG, the tax prep fees will be deposited directly to the tax preparer's bank account (minus a fee for this service) and the remainder of the refund will be deposited directly to the taxpayer's bank account or prepaid card (if they chose to receive a prepaid card).
What is the fee charged to the tax preparer?
The fee is $15.00, less than you would spend collecting fees from a slow-paying client.
What disbursement options are available for the client to receive their refund?
Refunds can be deposited to the clients' personal bank account or to a Walmart MoneyCard. You can choose to offer the Walmart MoneyCard when you enroll in FeeCollect.
A preparer payment solution that combines three low cost refund options under one brand.
- Low Cost: 3Fund leads the industry with affordable refund disbursement products. There's no Technology Fee
- Easy to Offer: 3Fund is seamlessly integrated into your TaxWise software
- Reliable: You can depend on us to deliver the refund experience you, and your clients, expect and deserve. TaxWise has been processing electronic tax returns and refund transfer products for years. Nobody has more experience or does it better than us!
- Available in TaxWise® and ATX™
3Fund is a preparer payment solution that combines three low cost refund options under one brand. With 3Fund, you can easily deduct your preparation fees directly from your client’s refund and then give them a choice on how they want to receive their remaining funds; on a prepaid card, printed check or via direct deposit.
Your clients can choose the refund option which works best for them, and they won’t have to pay their tax prep fees out-of-pocket. They’ll be happier than ever before, and you’ll value receiving timely payments — every time.
Best of all, 3Fund’s low cost solutions help keep you competitive in today’s market. You can offer a refund product for as little as $26.95!
- Streamline Cash Flow — Ensure timely payment by automatically deducting your tax prep fees from your client’s refund.
- Client Satisfaction — Eliminate clients’ out-of-pocket costs and give them a choice on how to receive their refund.
- Prepaid Card
- Direct Deposit
- Low Cost — 3Fund leads the industry with affordable refund disbursement products. There’s no Technology Fee.
- Easy to Offer — 3Fund is seamlessly integrated into your TaxWise software.
- Reliable — You can depend on us to deliver the refund experience you, and your clients, expect and deserve. TaxWise has been processing electronic tax returns and refund transfer products for years. Nobody has more experience or does it better than us!
To learn more about 3Fund, please call us at 800-375-9542 today.
If you are an existing customer, please call your Account Manager at 800-495-4626.