Exam Preparation from Surgent
Make it easier to earn your Enrolled Agent (EA professional designation). Surgent offers proven exam preparation that simulates the exam format and customizes course content allowing you to target areas that need the most focus.
Do what thousands of successful Enrolled Agents have done and prepare effectively and efficiently with this exam review course. With practice exams, extensive content review and "Adaptive Learning" technology, this personalized study program has a pass rate of over 80%! Pass the exam, or your money back!
Professional Support Services from NATP
Enhance your professional standing by joining the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), a non-profit organization dedicated to providing tax professionals with the education, products and services they need to succeed. Members include individual tax preparers, RTRPs, EAs, CPAs, accountants, attorneys and financial planners. CCH Small Firm Services customers qualify for a discount on new membership.
Knowledge is our Business
Maintaining an in-depth comprehension of the evolving tax laws are simplified when you take advantage of our online and printed compliance knowledge-base. Whether you are researching solutions for complex tax situations or seeking clarification on tax law changes - the answers that you need are at your fingertips.
Software-Compatible Paper Supplies from Nelco
Impress your clients with professionally presented tax returns by using envelopes and folders from Nelco along with coordinating slip sheets generated by ATX and TaxWise. Nelco also offers check stock, W-2 stock and MICR ink products compatible with our accounting and payroll programs.
Get reduced prices on Dell PCs, plus exclusive offers and savings on tablets, electronics and accessories. Your Member Purchase Program benefits include:
- Up to 30% off select PCs, tablets and convertibles.
- Up to 5% off electronics and accessories.
- Exclusive access to pre-sale events and member only offers
- Premium service and support
Start shopping today using your Member Purchase Program benefits.
Dell.com/mpp/sfs or call 888-243-9964
Member ID: GS130746780
Business Filings from BizFilings
BizFilings, a CCH affiliated business, specializes in incorporation and Registered Agent Service in all 50 states.
BizFilings services include:
- Professional preparation and filing of incorporation or LLC documents
- Federal Tax ID (EIN) Obtainment
- Business License Application Package
- Registered Agent Service in all 50 States
- Foreign Qualification for your clients doing business in multiple states
- Doing Business As (DBA) Filings
For even more savings, partner with BizFilings' Affiliate, Reseller or Share Programs! There's never a fee to participate in a BizFilings partner program, and there's no long-term commitment. Visit BizFilings.com for more information.
Protection Plus- Audit Assistance and Identity Theft Restoration
Protection Plus audit assistance now includes identity theft restoration services. At no cost to you as tax professional, your clients can access the Protection Plus suite of audit assistance AND identity theft restoration services, all while proving you a new revenue stream helping to grow your business.
Toll-Free Tax Info Hotline PLUS (TFTI+) from Versicom
Keep your clients informed on the status of tax returns and refunds with automatic text messages and e-mail alerts. Clients can also call a 24-hour toll-free phone number or go online for status updates. TFTI+ from Versicom reduces calls to your office and makes your tax season easier.
- Present a Professional Image - Proactively notifying your clients on the status of their return helps establish your practice as a professional and tech-savvy business.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction - Your clients will appreciate receiving up-to-the-minute information on the status of their tax return.
- Increase Productivity - TFTI+ automates the process of informing your customers, which allows you to focus on other important tasks.
- Reduce Stress - By keeping customers informed through automated alerts, you'll reduce the number of client calls with questions on the status of their tax return.
- Expedite IRS Rejects - Immediately informing clients to an IRS reject helps expedite the process of correcting their return and leads to faster retransmission.
- No Set-up Needed - TFTI+ is completely integrated into your tax software and supports all electronically filed returns.
For more information on TFTI+, call us at 866-345-4172.
Merchant Services from iTransact
Securely and affordably process debit card, credit card and check transactions on your personal computer or mobile device through our partnership with industry-leader iTransact. Every step is done online, from applying for the service to processing payments and managing reports. Easily access the service from your tax program or web browser.
With iTransact Lite, you pay only when you process a credit card.
- No monthly fees.
- No application, credit check or underwriting.
- Free smart phone app and card reader.
- $2,500 monthly processing limit.
Same great transaction rates & benefits of iTransact Lite plus.
- Convenient online gateway accepts payments 24 hours a day.
- Quick and easy access to the service from your tax program or web browser.
- Simplified record keeping as all transactions are available via the online gateway, including reports.
- $5,000 monthly processing limit.
- $5 monthly fee for gateway access.
Custom, full-service merchant accounts and equipment.
- Transparent and competitive rates.
- Online Gateway Services.
- Best of class 24 hour customer service.
Click here to see product details and register for an account.
Call 877-812-5174 to schedule your no-obligation analysis or speak with a representative.
Trusted Advisor Program from iTransact
Reduce credit and debit card payment processing costs for your business clients while earning residual revenue for your firm. iTransact analyzes your client’s merchant statement and shows you where the client can save. With your approval, iTransact works directly with the client, who can choose whether to sign up, a win-win for everyone.
Did you know?
An estimated 85% of your business clients are overpaying for their credit card processing.
How can you help?
- Reach out to your clients, just as you would if you learned of a new money-saving tax law.
- Tell them they need to pass along to you their most recent merchant processing statement(s).
- Fax or email the statement(s) to your iTransact Relationship Manager.
- iTransact will prepare a Sure Save Analysis, detailing the potential savings.
- You and your iTransact Relationship Manager explain the savings benefits to your clients.
iTransact guarantees good news: Either we will save them 10%-25% or we will reassure them that they already have exceptional rates.
- You provide this value-added benefit to your clients at no cost to you.
- You gain another positive reason to stay in contact with your clients.
- And the program provides monthly residual income to your firm.
Reach out to your clients today.
Contact iTransact's Trusted Advisor Specialists at 877-812-5174 or click here to request additional information.