We have been closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus pandemic and evaluating attendee options for the CCH Connections User Conference in Orlando, Florida in October. Our primary focus and priority are the health and safety of our Wolters Kluwer colleagues, customers, and partners. We have decided to cancel our in-person CCH Connections conference, and instead are preparing a new virtual program that will provide attendees with an opportunity to gather expert insights and strategies for building business resiliency, while connecting with peers and industry thought leaders.
CCH Forward Together Virtual Conference
Oct. 26–30, 2020
Introducing the CCH Forward Together Virtual Conference, an all-digital experience that will take place the week of October 26–30, 2020, and will include a variety of opportunities to earn up to 25 CPE credits.
- Dynamic insights from the CEO of Tax & Accounting North America
- Instructor-led software learning sessions
- Interactive peer discussion groups
- Innovative technology broadcasts
- Engaging customer success stories
- Collaborative social activities