2018 GetWise Seminars
Fort Lauderdale | Houston | Chicago | New York City | Baltimore | Los Angeles | Las Vegas | Kennesaw
Why Attend a GetWise Seminar?
- Premier Networking & Education Event
ATX and TaxWise customers attend the annual full-day GetWise Seminar to learn, scale new heights and partner with Wolters Kluwer Specialists and Tax Industry Colleagues.
- Content for First-Year and Experienced Users
Whether you recently started using our tax products or are a seasoned user interested in improving your skills, you'll find a session track that will fit your needs.
- 7 Learning Tracks
Tax Law Updates, Practice Enhancers, ATX Basic, ATX Advanced, TaxWise Basic, TaxWise Advanced, TaxWise Online.
- Continuing Education Credits
CPE/CE credits will be provided by CCH CPELink and will be available within 24-48 hours after the seminar.
- Have Some Fun!
Breakfast, lunch, morning/afternoon breaks, a cocktail reception, prizes and a great time are all included.
Sessions & Agenda
- Tax Law Updates*
- Recent guidance released by the Treasury Department impacting individuals and business entities, including new regulations on the taxation of pass-throughs
- Tax planning tips for individuals and businesses
- IRS reform and restructuring
- Upcoming tax policy developments
- Impact of the mid-term elections on tax law
- ATX Practice Enhancers
- ATX Basic Training
- ATX Advanced Training
- TaxWise Practice Enhancers
- TaxWise Basic Training
- TaxWise Advanced Training
- TaxWise Online (Webinar: 2 Hours)
- Tax Law Updates Part 2 (Webinar: 2 Hours)
- 7:00 - 8:00 am | Registration & Breakfast
- 8:00 - 10:00 am | Tax Law Updates
- 10:00 - 10:30 am | Morning Break
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm | Breakout Sessions
- 12:00 - 1:00 pm | Lunch
- 1:00 - 3:00 pm | Breakout Sessions
- 3:00 - 3:30 pm | Afternoon Break
- 3:30 - 5:00 pm | Breakout Sessions
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm | Networking Reception
*This session will be hosted by McGuireWoods, a global law firm with more than 1,000 lawyers in 23 offices. The McGuireWoods Tax Policy Team includes former tax counsels at the Senate Finance Committee, House Ways and Means, and the IRS Chief Counsel's office.
Networking and Evening Reception
GetWise Seminars offer a great opportunity to discuss your success strategy with industry vendors and network with other Tax & Accounting Professionals like you!
Sign Up Today
We are looking forward to seeing you at one of the exciting destinations listed below. Click the Buy Now button to reserve your seat! Don't forget to reserve your hotel room at a reduced rate through the Book Your Room link.